Car Accident Injury Treatment From Your Brentwood Chiropractor
Walking away from an auto accident may be possible now, but in the future, there’s bound to be pain. Once your adrenaline wears off, you’ll feel stiffness, aches, and plenty of discomforts.
This is the time it’s most important to see your doctor. They may send you to a chiropractor to treat the source of your pain. The sooner you do this, the better, or else you could end up with chronic pain.
Injuries You May Have after an Auto Accident
If you have the following injuries, do know that you’re far from alone. These are by far the most frequently reported injuries patients experience in the hours, days, and sometimes weeks after their accident:
- Upper and lower back pain, most often caused from protruding spinal discs, pinched nerves, or improper curvature from the impact of the accident
- Neck pain, which may be caused by the above issues as well as whiplash
- Whiplash, which occurs when a patient is whipped violently forward, damaging the muscles and soft tissue in the neck, shoulders, and back
- A concussion or other traumatic brain injury, which requires immediate medical assistance
- Frequent headaches and migraines, which sometimes occur in conjunction with a concussion or the above injuries
How Chiropractic Care Can Help
If you’re dealing with the above injuries after your auto accident, you should see a chiropractor as soon as you can. They can suggest a holistic treatment in the form of chiropractic care.
Protruding spinal discs can be pushed back into place with chiropractic techniques; spinal realignments will occur as well. A chiropractor can also lessen pressure on the neck or back nerves, reducing discomfort. Techniques like manipulations and adjustments reach to the tissue level to alleviate whiplash symptoms.
A chiropractor can even lessen the rate that some patients get headaches and migraines within a few sessions. If you’re hurting, don’t wait. Book an appointment with a chiropractor as soon as you can.
Call Maryland Farms Chiropractic Today to Learn More!
Are you looking for a chiropractor who serves those in Brentwood and Nashville for your auto accident pain? Do you have whiplash, neck aches, and lower back aches and want to see a doctor or chiropractor?
If so, come to Maryland Farms Chiropractic. Our services include community wellness, sports injury care, auto accident injury care, massage therapy, pregnancy care, pediatric chiropractic care, and manipulations and adjustments. We treat leg and knee aches, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, degenerative disc disease, herniated spinal discs, sciatica, back and neck pain, and migraines and headaches.
Call us today at 615-309-8279 or stop by at Maryland Farms Chiropractic on 5107 Maryland Way, Suite 110.