Welcome To Maryland Farms Chiropractic
Many aspects of modern life can lead to chronic pain. Poor quality office chairs, long rides in the car, and limited time to take a break to move your body can lead to aches and pains that never quite get better. If you have medical conditions that impact your mobility or you've been in an accident, you may struggle with chronic pain that painkillers just don't seem to help. At Maryland Farms Chiropractic in Brentwood, we offer a variety of healing, wellness, and pain relief services to improve your quality of life without the need to take drugs or go through invasive surgeries.
Compassionate Chiropractic Care
Our chiropractor, Dr. Elizabeth Baker, knows about the benefits of chiropractic treatment first-hand. She suffered from hip pain early in her life and conventional treatments didn't help. Dr. Liz turned to a chiropractor for pain relief and went into the field herself because of this experience. She attended Sherman College of Chiropractic for her doctorate and has extensive hands-on experience in putting together the perfect treatment plan for your wellness goals.
Natural Treatment Modalities to Help the Body Heal
We follow a conservative care model to assist the body in the healing process. Our services are non-invasive and drug-free, with a focus on correcting the root cause of the problem rather than treating the symptoms alone. Your treatment plan may involve a combination of the following:
- Chiropractic adjustment: Physical adjustments to your spine and other parts of your body bring everything back into alignment, relieving pain, and improving mobility.
- Corrective exercises: These exercises strengthen your body and help you to improve your quality of life in the long-term.
- Wellness evaluations: Many factors impact your wellness, from your health to the environment you live in. We take a holistic look at how you're feeling, the goals you want to achieve, and what you need to do to get there.
- Massage therapy: Another natural pain relief method is massage therapy, which focuses on issues with soft tissues. Your therapist can help to improve mobility, reduce pain, and help you feel better with this service.
- Lifestyle advice: Your lifestyle has a major impact on your wellness, and we'll help you plan for a future with the best health possible.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Brentwood Chiropractor
Call Maryland Farms Chiropractic today at (615) 309-8279 to set up your initial consultation. It's the first step on your journey to improving your quality of life.